Mownink larlink >_< !!

mownink peeps!!
im just prepare 4 going back kelantan..
kinda really sleepy... hohoho!! my dad is kacau my sweet dream
a few hour ago... so trouble when i wake up from sleep.. i got to take a bath
bebau sieh if im not mandiii... haks.. xD really coollll when i go to bathroom
its already 8.30 am.. but still coolllll...
agak kelam kabut coz i got to pack my things..
my mom plak is bzy with her kitten.. [worry sgt xde owg jga kitten cumel tu]
she give the kitten to her friend to take care of it..
mentang2 la kucing tu bru beranak... hahahha
im still not had a breakfast... mybe in the car kowt..
very2 happy coz i can unline at my kmpung...
my dad bought a broadband for me... so i can use it anywhere
and dun need a wirelesss...
i got to go...
its already late...
see ya...

Tiada ulasan: