My mom and I


As I am the only child and daughter in my family, my mom and dad always have a high expectation towards me. There is a time when my result it quite "out-of-the-blue" my mom will share it with her friends and neighbors. For me, it is better to keep it under because I don't want the whole villager or her friends know about me.

Once before, my mom and I did have a bit misunderstanding, where causing us to have a little fight about my result. 

"Mak tak payahlah nak cerita dekat semua orang, kakak tak suka."

And nowadays, when I memorized back those memories, I started to understand my mom. As a woman and a daughter. I knew that she doesn't have another kid than me to be proud of. 

***

Now, the latest issue that we have right now is about marriage. She told me that some of her friend want to know about her "anak dara". And I asked her, "Did you told them anything, mak?" and my mom was like " Of course I told them, they are my friends and they are looking forward to meet you as they never meet my daughter." I was like what-thee-fish is that for? Meeting me? And I said to her,

"Mak lain kali jangan bagi tahu yang mak ada anak dara, kakak tak suka."

I did have my own reason to keep my existence as a secret. Well, nowadays I don't feel safe due to certain circumstance. Usually, my instance is always correct. So just let me to stay under, mom. Heee :D



p/s:  Happy International Women's Day


- 1:34 PM ; it is good to have midnight conversation with your own beloved mom.


Tiada ulasan: